- NO WARRANTY on stock.
- Due to the nature of the nursery business there may be instances where the Manitoba Forestry Association is unable to supply the order requested. In these instances, the purchaser can either take a substitution of stock of equal value or a refund.
- All Wedding or Special Event orders must be placed a minimum of four (4) weeks of the date of the event
- No minimum total dollar amount required.
- For Wedding or Special Event orders, colour swatches indicated throughout the thinktrees.org website my slightly vary from actual product.
- All orders shipped to our customers are subject to shipping charges and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Orders can be shipped by bus outside of Winnipeg, but within Canada.
- We do not ship outside of Canada due to federal regulations.
- For all orders requiring shipping a handling fee will be charged.
- We can only ship orders between April 15 to October 1 due to temperatures being lower and the risk of freezing.
- We do not ship potted trees.
Online (website) Orders:
- Valid Credit Cards only - Visa or Mastercard.
In person, mail in or telephone orders
- Valid Credit Cards - Visa or Master Card, Direct Debit (in person only), cash (in person only), cheques and money orders are accepted.
- Returned Cheques - A $20.00 service charge will apply to your account if your payment cheque is returned from your bank.
- No returns on live plants.
Cancellations, changes in Wedding and Special Event orders:
- Orders can be cancelled two (2) weeks prior to pick up or shipping date.
- Charges to an order, either an increase or decrease in number of trees, must be made no later that 2 weeks prior to pick up or shipping date.
- All refunds are by cheque - no exceptions. Note that any order paid by cheque will be held until the cheque is cleared by the bank.
From time to time there may be information on our website or in our catalogue that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Manitoba Forestry Association Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).