The oldest conservation education organization in the province, Manitoba Forestry Association continues to deliver on its mission to inform and educate all Manitobans about wise management of trees and forests and to ensure they will remain healthy and productive not only for today, but for future generations.
As a member of the Manitoba Forestry Association, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution is helping to promote the benefits of forest education in our province.
Please consider supporting the Manitoba Forestry Association today!
Contributions are income tax deductible.
As a member, your benefits include:
- A tax receipt for the full amount of donation.
- The MFA newsletter, complete with information on upcoming events and programs.
- An opportunity to participate in various MFA events such as seminars, field trips, and social occasions.
- A booklet on Native Trees of Manitoba. You can also, upon request, receive information on planting and caring for trees, prevention and control of forest pests and disease, and management of a woodlot.
- Access to our Forest Library at 900 Corydon Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
To join the Manitoba Forestry Association and support forest education in the province, please use one of the following options to submit your application form.
OPTION #2 – Phone
Place your order over the phone
Please call: 204-453-3182 ext. 5
OPTION #3 – In Person
Please visit our office at 900 Corydon Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
OPTION #4 – Mail/Fax
to print out a Membership Application Form.
Mail completed order form along with payment to:
Manitoba Forestry Association
900 Corydon Avenue
Fax: (204) 477-5765